Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reflection for today

I have been falling behind in these weekly commentaries and really need to motivate myself to get at it. I've quickly scanned the blocks that I need to cover and have become overwhelmed by what I need to do to catch up with the rest of the class.

I'll get there eventually, just need to get to a computer that's connected to the internet and total quiet. I can't do anything if there is constant distruptions. I'll probably be catching up all week next week during the Mid-Winter Break, it won't be much of a break for me, but I need to do this for myself.

I have become pre-occupied with personal issues surrounding family. How can I accomplish this class without neglecting them? I am sending them away for the week to go and visit their sisters in Prince Albert. Perhaps I'll get a bit closer to where everybody else is by the time they get back home.

Hope it works!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a committed and dedicated person. Your passion to your work, family and studies is evident in your postings. You'll do just fine. Take care

    ReplyDelete